Note: The first time you leave a comment with certain credentials (Twitter account, email address, etc.), the comment will go straight to the moderation queue to be manually approved. Do not panic. Do not resubmit unless it has been over 24 hours. This is to weed out any spammers that slip through the automated spam detector. After your first comment is approved, provided you continue to use the same credentials, your comments should show up normally.
5 Commandments So We Can All Have Nice Things
- Don’t be a jerk. Personal attacks and insults will get you kicked out of here quickly. Heated debate is welcome; ad hominem arguments are not.
- Don’t be a jerk, part 2. Misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, racist, etc. remarks will get your comment deleted, may result in a warning, or may get you banned immediately.
- Stay on topic. Don’t drag in unrelated actors/show runners/projects/etc., especially if all you’re going to do is bash them. You’ll make me angry!bored, and all your typing will be wasted once I delete your comment.
- Placeholder comments (“First!” “Going to read right now!” etc.) are annoying for everyone. Don’t do it. I read all the comments anyway, so say something of substance, please, instead of trying to be at the top.
- Links to illegal streaming/downloading sites are not allowed. You can figure out how to get your kdrama/movie/music fix in other places.
All comments remain on my site at my pleasure. You do not have the right to leave your mark here.